Sunday, July 18, 2010

Old Navy Steals!

I'd received an email from Old Navy advertising their Stuff & Save sale. With Stuff & Save, you use an Old Navy charge card to receive an additional 20% off your entire purchase. You also earn a FREE tote bag. I don't typically charge anything (cash basis of spending) but I was curious to see what it was all about. So yesterday, in the store I went!

I was IMPRESSED! There were tons of ladies tops on sale for $5 and the men's and children's clearance items were an additional 30% off!

With the Stuff & Save sale and the additional 30% off clearance discount I scored BIG TIME!

I got:

many pairs of infant & toddler-sized jeans for about $3
toddler hoodies for a little less than $3
women's tops for $4
men's boxer shorts for $1.10
dog toys for $1 and change
gift boxes and greeting cards for $.22
and much more!

To avoid interest fees and keep my out-of-pocket spending as low as I can, I'll be sure to pay off the entire charge from yesterday when the bill arrives next month.

Don't have an Old Navy charge? You can still save! Go here and play the game to find an Old Navy printable coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment