Saturday, November 14, 2009

Target: Leap Frog Alphabet Pal STEAL!

I bought this little guy at Target last week. It's the Leap Frog Alphabet Pal. It was priced $19.99 and I had a $10 Target printable coupon from here. I thought to myself, "1/2 price, not bad..." And I was knocking one gift off my list.

There was a peelie sticker on the box for a FREE Board Book valued at $10.99. I registered the toy online and that was it! The registration took less than 3 minutes and as a result I've got another gift coming to me in the mail!

So, by now I was really pleased with my $10 investment! But... imagine my jaw drop when I read about getting this guy for just $.49! Yup, it's true and if you hurry you can still take advantage of this deal (today, 11/14, is the last day). Mindi at Moms Need to Know dishes out "the scoop" here.

And if you don't feel like running out to the store this morning, you can still get him for $10 through 11/25 using the printable Target coupon from the link above. Don't forget to go online and register him for your FREE Board Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment