Yes, I think I'm ready to admit it... I've been defeated!
I didn't think:
- adding a 3rd child to the mix
- going back to work
- increasing my hours at work and taking on more roles
- putting our house for sale on the market
- looking to buy a new house
- (and so much more)
would really affect my time for deals and sharing them on the blog but IT SURE HAS!
I can't believe it's been over a month since I've been on here. I'm sorry I left you for so long wondering where the heck I was.
Anyway, I'm officially putting it out there that I AM STILL ALIVE and that from here forward, my blog entries will be reduced in number. I plan on sharing my steals but the frequency of my posts will be on the lighter side.
I've still been getting my steals; not as much as I used to but still rockin' them none the less.
Some of my recent conquests include:
- $20 money maker on Crest toothpast and $7.20 money maker on Nivea lip balm @ Rite Aid
- Numerous Catalina deals at Acme
- 1008 (yes, that's one thousand eight) Pampers wipes from Amazon delivered to my door for less than $20
- Fisher Price train delivered to my door for $10
I'm sure there's a lot I'm forgetting, after all it has been a month. I've been following my usual hot spots for great tips on steals: Moms Need to Know, Hot Coupon World, Slick Deals (thanks Alice!), Common Sense With Money, and a few others.
So the point of this post? I'm here and stay tuned for some new posts!