Friday, October 22, 2010

SheSpeaks ROCKS!

I've filled you in on SheSpeaks many, many, many times before. Just do a search using the tool on my right side bar and you'll get back an abundance of hits.

SheSpeaks and various product companies have blessed me several times since my last post. I got a rockin' follow up to the Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen- a creamy body lotion, coupons, and more sample packs for friends.

I earned a FREE magazine subscription and a $10 Amazon gift card for completing a survey on the new AMEX ZYNC card.

I received a smokin' hot pack from Perdue that included a silicone baking tray, a FREE product coupon, and more $2 coupons to share with friends.

Most recently I won the Snickers Coolest House on the Block Program (thank you, thank you, thank you Snickers!!!). I'm thinking this might just be the mother load of freebies I've ever received. The 2 packages from Fedex arrived today; all 40 lbs of it! Here are the pics of my loot:









(You'll notice a certain little someone wasted noooo time crawling her way over to the candy!)

Pictured above are:

  • Nineteen bags of SNICKERS® FUN SIZE® Peanut Butter Squared 11oz. bags
  • Ten bags of SNICKERS® FUN SIZE® 11 oz. bags
  • "Coolest House" front yard sign
  • One strobe light
  • One fog machine (with "fog" formula)
  • One pack of "crime scene" tape
  • One package of spider webs
  • Three branded clings
  • One extension cord
  • One box of SNICKERS® Brand post cards
  • One Halloween tote bag

According to SheSpeaks:

All we ask in return is that you share videos and/or photos of your house and trick-or-treaters so that we can show SNICKERS® Facebook fans what the Coolest House on the Block looks like!

Sounds easy enough to me! I can't wait to set it up and pass it out. This will be a Halloween to remember. SheSpeaks and Snickers, thank you, you rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment