Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm Still Here!

Ok, so I got semi-scolded by Grammy D for not updating the blog lately! ; )

Wellll... I've been busy! I know, excuses, excuses. I actually did start back to work since having my daughter in May so I've been in a period of transition! Don't think I forgot about you, though.

I still have been getting some good deals. Here's some of what I've been up to:



My local Acme store is changing their baby food aisle. Pictured above are tons of baby/toddler foods that I got for SMOKIN' CHEAP! The jars, 2-pks, and tubs were all JUST $.25 and the juices and snacks were just a buck! Yes, of course I had coupons, so the super-cheap prices were even less!

There's nothing wrong with the foods and the expirations are all in 2011 & 2012 so I was more than comfortable stocking up on these.

If you shop Acme, check out your baby aisle! They might have a similar steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment