Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rite Aid: 31 Items for $2.42!

(click receipts below to enlarge)


Yes, you read the title of this post CORRECTLY! I got 31 items at Rite Aid for $2.42 (and $.92 of that is tax!)

Here's what I did and how you can do it too:

I got:

(2) Slim Jim's
(2) 20 oz Mountain Dews
(7) 12 ct Rolaids
(2) Tucks Cooling Pads (I'm not going to tell you who these are for!)
(10) 2 pk women's Schick disposable razors
(1) Ace sports tape
(1) Poland Spring Aqua Pods
(1) Colgate toothpaste
(1) Reach toothbrush
(2) Nivea for Men body wash
(4) Stride gum

I used my Wellness Card which takes 20% off most of my regularly priced items and some of my sale items. I watched a ~ 2 minute video here and earned a $5 off $25 Rite Aid coupon. I used the $5/$25 coupon and:

B1G1 Mountain Dew coupon from here
(5) $1 Rolaids coupons, Sunday paper
(2) $4 off 2 Rolaids and Tucks coupons, Sunday paper
(10) $1 Schick coupons from a booklet similar to this
(1) $4 in-ad coupon for the Ace sports tape
(1) $1 Reach toothbrush coupon, Sunday paper
(2) $1 Nivea for Men body wash coupons, Sunday paper
(2) B1G1 Stride gum coupons, Sunday paper
$9 in +Up Rewards (similar to CVS extra care bucks, a.k.a. FREE Rite Aid $)

And I earned an additional $6 in +Up rewards!


I'm reading your mind again, and yes, I DO NOT NEED all of these items. However, many of these items were FREE, or in the case of the Ace sports tape a money-maker, and I'll give away what I can't use to friends and family OR ebay 'em!

I do not spend hours upon hours doing these deals. I'll admit it- I cheat! I stop by Moms Need to Know or Hot Coupon World each week and scope out what's FREE, nearly FREE, or a money-maker. Then I simply clip only those coupons that apply and out to the store I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment