Saturday, February 13, 2010

Always be on the Lookout for Qs!

Last week my Acme sales paper had Manufacturer coupons for $2 off any L'Oreal cosmetic.

My Acme and CVS stores are right next to each other so guess what I did. I stocked up on the Acme sales papers, clipped the $2 coupons ("Qs" for short), and redeemed them at CVS.

Right now my CVS store has lots and lots of cosmetics on 75% off clearance. With my Acme Qs I scored 18 L'Oreal lip glosses (retail $8.49 each; $152.82 for all) for just $2.16!!!

You may be thinking to yourself-- "yeah, that's a good deal but what the h#l% do you need 18 lip glosses for???" The answer- my quarter auctions!


While I was at CVS I also picked up the last 2 L'Oreal True Match face powders. They're marked down to $2.75 and I had $3 coupons from the Sunday paper. FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment