Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Giant: Small Victories Booklet Follow-Up

Last week I filled you in on the Small Victories Booklet from Giant. I went to Giant last night to see what deals I could snag with the coupons from the booklet.

I walked out with 4 grocery bags full of "essentials" (milk, bread, meat, fresh fruit, & veggies) for only $35.88. Total before savings was $71.71!

I got some other sale items but the notable deals from using the Small Victories booklet coupons are Oscar Mayer Lunchables and Perdue Short Cuts.

Pricing on each:
Lunchables- 2/$4
Perdue Short Cuts- $3.99

Booklet coupons (store coupons):
$1 off 2 Lunchables
$1.50 off Perdue Short Cuts

Manufacturer coupons:
(2) printable $.75/1 Lunchables coupons
(1) Sunday paper $.75 Short Cuts coupon

All (3) $.75 manufacturer coupons doubled, combined with the store coupons, and made the price for each:
(2) Lunchables- FREE
(1) Perdue Short Cuts- $.99

I also redeemed booklet coupons:
$1 off 1 lb+ ground beef
FREE bag frozen veggies
FREE can beans

And....... As I was leaving the store I noticed a stack of Small Victories booklets on the shelf by the exit door so I grabbed a few more for family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment