Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Humane Society Fundraiser

A letter from Noel:

"Hi Everyone,

I am working on completing my 3rd grade Patriot Program. One of the requirements is to complete (2) community service projects. I've already gone through all my books and donated a laundry basket full of them to a needy family.

For my second assignment, I've decided to help the Humane Society of Harford County. They have a Wish List on their website of many things they can use. My mom called and spoke with a volunteer who indicated they realllly needed:

Clorox wipes
Dawn dish detergent
Paper towels
Hand sanitizer
Mops
Dust pans with long handles
Laundry detergent

My mom and I will go out and purchase all these items for the Humane Society (Mom says to tell you, "...on sale and with coupons of course!") : )

In order to cover the expenses, my mom is donating her commission on Southern Living at HOME's new food and drink products.

For the next 2 weeks, today through Tuesday, February 16th, I'll be collecting orders. Each item is just $10 and there is NO additional shipping or tax. Cash, check, or charge is accepted.

The products can be viewed on pages 46 - 47 of my mom's online Southern Living at HOME catalog
here.

$2.50 from each item will go towards purchasing the above listed items for the Humane Society.

My goal is to raise $100 (sell at least 40 items). If you can possibly make a purchase (or two or three!) and help me out that would be wonderful and most appreciated. In exchange, you'll get to try a new Southern Living at HOME product!

I'll be sure to publish (with picture) another post to let you know how I did with my fundraiser later this month.

Thanks again for your support!
Noel (and Mom)"

No comments:

Post a Comment