Here's what I got and a preview of what you may be able to score too!
Pictured above are:
(5) boys long-sleeved Puma T-shirts, retail $28, clearance $2
(1) toddler boys Nike hoodie, retail $40, clearance $3
(2) toddler boys 2 pc Adidas track suits, retail $36, clearance $5
(1) boys long-sleeved Nike T, retail $25, clearance $2
(2) juniors Zana Di jeans, retail $24, clearance $3
(1) misses Baccini jean jacket, retail $40, clearance $3
(1) Infantino baby carrier, retail $21, clearance $5
(1) boys Nike winter coat, retail $85, clearance $7
(1) Pokemon Quickshot Game, retail $32, clearance $5 (shhh... surprise V-Day gift for my son!)
All this for just $51! The boys Nike winter coat alone was $85 retail!
Some of these things I'll keep for my family or for gifts. The others I'll "flip" on eBay. Many times if I can find nice, name brand items for 90%+ off, I'll sell them on eBay and turn a decent profit.
It's ridiculous to think the retail of what I bought yesterday is $503! Uh, pay that price? NEVER!