Saturday, February 13, 2010

T.J. Maxx: RUN Don't WALK!

Our local T.J. Maxx store is having a ridiculously good clearance sale right now. Lots of items are on yellow sticker clearance (yellow sticker is cheaper than red sticker.)

Here's what I got and a preview of what you may be able to score too!









Pictured above are:

(5) boys long-sleeved Puma T-shirts, retail $28, clearance $2

(1) toddler boys Nike hoodie, retail $40, clearance $3

(2) toddler boys 2 pc Adidas track suits, retail $36, clearance $5

(1) boys long-sleeved Nike T, retail $25, clearance $2

(2) juniors Zana Di jeans, retail $24, clearance $3

(1) misses Baccini jean jacket, retail $40, clearance $3

(1) Infantino baby carrier, retail $21, clearance $5

(1) boys Nike winter coat, retail $85, clearance $7

(1) Pokemon Quickshot Game, retail $32, clearance $5 (shhh... surprise V-Day gift for my son!)

All this for just $51! The boys Nike winter coat alone was $85 retail!

Some of these things I'll keep for my family or for gifts. The others I'll "flip" on eBay. Many times if I can find nice, name brand items for 90%+ off, I'll sell them on eBay and turn a decent profit.

It's ridiculous to think the retail of what I bought yesterday is $503! Uh, pay that price? NEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment