Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Children's Place: Today's Steals

I had another great shopping trip at Arundel Mills today! I hit up The Children's Place, and as usual, scored some steals!

I went armed with a 15% off coupon from one of my parenting magazines (you can also print one here) and my Place Perks card. All the prices I list below, do not include the 15% additional coupon savings so I got the pieces below for even less. Here's what I got:

Baby girls zip-up hoodie, $1.99.

Baby girls holiday dress, $1.99


(2) Baby girls coordinating separates, $1.99 bodysuit & $2.99 pants



(3) Baby girls coordinating separates, $1.99 yoga top, $2.99 fleece pants, & $2.99 fleece jacket


I got several more pieces that were priced similarly to those pictured above. I love the Arundel Mills Children's Place. I never pay even close to full price!

No comments:

Post a Comment