Monday, March 1, 2010

Rite Aid: Latest Steals & Coupon

I haven't posted a picture of any of my steals lately but I'll still share them with you!

On Saturday morning I got up to run to ShopRite, Rite Aid, Giant, & Gabriel Brothers before getting back to pack my car for the Quarter Auction.

I'll fill you in on ShopRite, Giant, & Gabes later but here's what I scored at Rite Aid.

I did 2 transactions:

Transaction #1
(2) Palmer chocolate Easter Bunnies, 2/$1
(5) Sally Hansen lip shine, clearance for $1.57
(6) Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash/Lotion, B1G1 for a penny, $4.29 & $.01

Coupons Used:
(1) Rite Aid Video Values $5/$20
(5) Sally Hansen $1 manufacturer coupons
(6) J&J $1 manufacturer coupons
(6) J&J Video Values coupons

Out of Pocket (including 6% tax):
$.76

Transaction #2
(2) Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, 2/$1
(6) Sally Hansen Nail Polish, clearance $1.17
(1) Libman Wonder Mop, reg. price $13.49

Coupons Used:
(1) Rite Aid Video Values $5/$20 coupon
(1) Rite Aid Game of Life "FREE Libman Wonder Mop" coupon
(6) Sally Hansen $.50 manufacturer coupons

Out of Pocket (including 6% tax):
$1.01

It was a great day at Rite Aid! Just $1.77 spent for 4 bags full of goodies!

For this week's Rite Aid deals, I suggest visiting Mindi at Moms Need to Know or Hot Coupon World. Happy saving!

And... Don't forget to use this $3 off $15 Rite Aid coupon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment