Monday, March 29, 2010

Consignment Store Finds: 3/29

Once in a while I take a bag full of "stuff" to our local consignment store to see if I can earn a few dollars from our no-longer-being-used items.

I went earlier this week to take another bag of "stuff." I had no intention of shopping but the baby was magnetized by a toy she saw and in I went! I got all of this for a little over $3 with the store credit from my last batch of items that had sold recently!

Pictured below are:

1. Gymboree sweater hoodie, marked down to $7, like new. This will be packed away until winter.
2. Girls snowsuit, marked down to $3, like new. This will be packed away until winter.
3. Nike sandals, $4, like new.
4. Gap girls blouse, $2, like new.
5. Shopping cart / high chair cover, $4, like new. I'd seen these in the store but refused to pay $20 - $30 for one.
6. Bead toy, $6.50, like new.

The clothing items, sandals, and shopping cart cover went into the wash. I wiped the bead toy down with Clorox wipes and the baby has been playing with it since we brought it home.






Not too bad of a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment