Thursday, March 4, 2010

Vocalpoint: Mail Call!

I could have sworn that I filled you in on Vocalpoint before but doing a quick search of my blog it seems I haven't!

So, if you haven't heard of or joined Vocalpoint yet (it's FREE!) sit tight!

From their website:

When you're a Vocalpoint member, you'll start finding fun little gifts in your mailbox and inbox, like:

•Exclusive offers, samples and coupons from leading brands
•Unique product information

Since becoming a member some time ago, I can't recall how many wonderful little surprises I've found in my mailbox. The samples, trial size items, full size items, FREE items coupons, and manufacturer coupons from Vocalpoint seem to be endless!

Here's the nice surprise from Vocalpoint that greeted me at my mailbox today:


Pictured above are:

  • 1 FREE sample of Kashi's Heart to Heart Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal
  • 3 coupons for $1.50 off any one box of Kashi Heart to Heart Cereals or Crackers
  • 1 coupon for a FREE BOX of Kashi Heart to Heart Cereals or Crackers (woo hoo!)

Point of this post? Hop on over to Vocalpoint and sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment