Monday, March 1, 2010

Giant: Kraft Cheese Promo

On Saturday I ran into Giant to redeem a few more FREE item coupons from the Small Victories Booklet.

I discovered that there's a Kraft cheese promo going on now, I think through the 5th:

Buy 2 Kraft cheese, get $2 off instantly when you scan your bonus card, limit 1/transaction.

I had a few Kraft coupons from the Sunday paper that hadn't expired yet, save $1 on 2. The 8 oz bags of shredded cheese are $2.99 reg. price so...

Bought:
(2) Kraft cheese, $2.99

Coupons Used:
(1) $1/2 Kraft manufacturer coupon

Scanned Card:
$2 off instantly

Out of Pocket for 2 bags of Kraft Shredded cheese:
$2.98

Each bag wound up being 1/2 price; $1.49. $1.49 is generally my stock up price for shredded cheese so I did this transaction a few times. The Kraft MFR coupon expired on Sunday but there may be some other Kraft coupons out there floating around.

2 comments:

  1. That is good but Shop Rite's Cheese is on sale this week for .99 each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Of course, I saw the Shop Rite ad afffffter I bought the Kraft but don't worry, I'm gonna stock up on the $.99 cheese too! ;)

    ReplyDelete