Saturday, August 8, 2009

T.G.I. Friday's: BYOB & Double Points!

In the past I mentioned the Give Me More Stripes program and coupon deals at T.G.I. Friday's. I really like the program and the coupons and deals Friday's releases each month just keep getting better!

I'm bringing it up again because Give Me More Stripes has launched two promotions for August! Stripes members were emailed a coupon for $5 off all their buddies meals (up to 10 buddies). This is a great deal! Say a table of 5 adults each orders an entree. With this coupon the table will save $20 on the check!

To make things even better, the usual points system is doubled for August. Traditionally you earn 1 point per dollar spent and at 100 points you are emailed a coupon for $8 off. Now you earn 2 points per dollar spent so it'll take you 1/2 the time to accrue the usual 100.

If you are looking to go out to eat this weekend, with these two deals, Friday's might be the place for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment