Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Giant Bonus Card: 5% off Next In-Store Purchase

I'm not sure of the distribution for this but be on the look out for a new Giant bonus card in the mail. I received mine this week and just for logging in to GiantFood.com/mynewcard I got 5% off my purchase at Giant today. Nothing like a little added savings!

Also, if you are going to Giant this week, here's a heads up on Danimals kids yogurt. They are on sale- 2 for $4. When you use the $1 manufacturer coupons from August's Sunday paper coupon inserts and the Giant Dollar Doubler coupons the Danimals yogurts are FREE!

And to make this deal even sweeter-

When I purchased 4 packs of Danimals for my son today (don't worry they won't last through the week), a catalina coupon printed out that read, "Thank you for your purchasing Dannon, $2 off your next purchase!" So not only were they FREE, I got an extra $2 to spend next time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment