Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kellogg's Fuel for School Mail in Rebate

Be on the lookout for sales at your local grocery stores that you can combine with the Kellogg's Fuel for School $10 mail in rebate.

I did this last week at my local Acme store.

6- Eggo waffles
12- Pop Tarts
6- Nutri Grain bars
3- Beechnut baby food
3- 1/2 gallons Over the Moon chocolate milk (DELICIOUS!!!)
10- cans of cat food
1- can of Mighty Dog
2- Reese's King size

I did two separate transactions, used coupons from the Sunday paper, and catalina coupons from qualifying purchases made the week prior. I paid $1.08 out of pocket and qualified for the Kellogg's FFS rebate. I will make $8.92 from the deal after the rebate!

How have you worked or how do you plan to work the Kellogg's Fuel for School rebate?

No comments:

Post a Comment