Monday, October 26, 2009

Dollar Tree: Gerber Puffs

I was at our local Dollar Tree yesterday searching for a couple of things. I don't typically shop at dollar stores because I can do better sale shopping or using coupons. I made the trip, however, because I was on the hunt for a couple specific items that I thought the Dollar Tree would have.

I won't bore you with the details of my Dollar Tree visit but I did want to share that my Dollar Tree had Gerber Puffs! This was a pleasant discovery because my 10-month-old daughter chows down on Puffs like crazy!

At our local stores the Puffs run from $2.19 - $2.59. At the Dollar Tree they are only $1. The Puffs don't seem to go on sale very often and I've never found a coupon for them so I was more than thrilled to find them at this price.

Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment