Monday, December 28, 2009

Avon: 4 for $5 to Your Door!

Woo hoo! I just stumbled across a pretty good deal with Avon!

I purchased 4 hand creams (retail $15.96) and am having them delivered to my door for just $5!

I typically don't pay much for lotions; I generally get them FREE or nearly free with all my drugstore deals. BUT- it's winter and my hands are in desperate need of some hand cream so I splurged (YUP- $5 is a splurge when you normally don't pay anything!)

Here's what I did and how you can do it too:

Go to ebates.com and search Avon for 5% cash back.
Once redirected to Avon's site click on Special Offers on the left.
Then click the red skincare link near the top/middle of the page.
A little past halfway there's a link for Hand Cream Sale: 4 for $5. Click it.
Shop for your 4 items and then go through checkout.
Enter code CONFETTI for free shipping to your door!

If you are comfortable navigating the site, you can also shop under a local Avon rep (click icon at the top of the page). I always find a local rep. I think they might get credit for the order? Can anyone confirm?

Either way, happy saving!

2 comments:

  1. You really should try the Arbonne Ultra Hydrating hand lotion! It is one of my best sellers. Sign up as a preferred client and get 20% off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I bet I can't get the Ultra Hydrating hand lotion for less than $2! :{

    ReplyDelete