Wednesday, December 23, 2009

House Party: I WON!

Woo hoo! I won my 2nd House Party!!!

The first Party I won was for my son last year. It was Star Wars Clone Wars. My son had about a 10 friends over and they all watched the first episode of Star Wars Clone Wars from Cartoon Network.

The party pack I received was full of glow sticks, real full-sized "humming" light sabers, masks, temporary tattoos, stickers, and more!

This latest House Party is for ME! I won the new Fun, Fit, and Guilt-Free House Party featuring Jenny McCarthy's Your Shape Wii game and JELL-O Mousse Temptations.

I received my party pack the other day and whew! am I stoked! My box was filled with Wii games, JELL-O FREE product coupons, and many, many other giveaways!

To all my girlfriends reading this... stay tuned for your party invites!

No comments:

Post a Comment