Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Worthwhile Printable Coupons

Here are a few good printable coupons that I suggest. Print them out and keep them on you. When you are at a store that doubles coupons, these should make for FREE or Nearly Free items.

$0.75/1 No Yolks
My Acme store carries the Thin No Yolks Noodles for $1.88. The doubled $.75 coupon makes them just $.38 per bag.

$1/1 Muir Glen Product
I use these at my Weis store. The organic Muir Glen tomato paste is $1.29 per can. I hold onto the paste and use it when I make soup. The $1 coupon makes the tomato paste just $.29 cents per can!

$.75/1 Kleenex (last page)
I only know CVS pricing for Kleenex off the top of my head- $1.59 for a regular box. Print this and save it for your next grocery trip at a store that doubles. This should make for a FREE or Nearly Free box of tissues!

Remember, you should be able to get 2 prints of each coupon per computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment