Thursday, December 31, 2009

Target: After Christmas Steals


I went to Target on Tuesday to scope out the after-Christmas deals (and DS8 had to spend his $25 in gift coins from Aunt Aubrey!). The clearance items were still at 50%. Ehhh.

So, with just "ehhh" deals I didn't get much but I do want to point out a few things I found:

FREE Rayovac batteries. They are in the Dollar Spot and have a black dot. All black dot items are 50% off making them $.50 each.

I used the $1 coupon from here (key in code 74016761) to get the batteries for free. I used 6 coupons. I don't typically use more than 5 or 6 coupons for the same item in one transaction. I don't like to "push it."

$.54 Method Hand Soap. I found these mixed in with the regular hand soap pumps. The peppermint scent is marked down to $2.54. I used (2) $2 coupons from here.

$.30 Coffee-Mate liquid creamer. The holiday flavors are marked down 15% to $1.30. I used (2) $1 coupons from here.

Are there any other steals I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment