Friday, April 2, 2010

Babies R Us: Latest Steals

I've mentioned many, many, many times my love of Babies R Us and Toys R Us for unexpected steals. Here's my latest Babies R Us score!

Pictured above are:

3- Seventh Generation liquid fabric softener, clearance $1.98, $1 MFR Q
1- Olay Eye Serum, clearance $8.98, $5 MFR Q from P&G Booklet
1- Olay Face Cleanser, clearance $4.98, $5 MFR Q from P&G Booklet
1- Gerber Crunchers, reg. $2.39 (I'm a sucker for treats for the baby!)
1- Gerber Yogurt Melts, reg. $2.99
1- Motherhood Maternity Top, clearance $9.99
1- Motherhood Maternity Bottoms, clearance $12.99

I used:

the coupons listed above
a $5/$25 coupon from a TRU/BRU home mailer
a 20% off any baby item TRU/BRU coupon

I provided my Rewards R Us card and got points for my purchase and now have another ~$9 towards a P&G Booklet for my mom.

AND...

What makes this deal even sweeter is that I just found out about this Seventh Generation $5 mail in rebate.

I only paid $30.70 including tax and plan on getting $5 back from the rebate. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment