Monday, January 11, 2010

And the Winner Is...

I posted that I was going to draw 2 new winners on Sunday (yesterday) but I wanted to give icyhot108 a little more time. I haven't heard back so the 2 new winners are:

The winner for the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish loot bag is:

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Darla

Timestamp: 2010-01-11 12:03:29 UTC



The other winner for the General Mills FREE Cereal Coupon is:

There were 14 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Cheryl F. {The Lucky Ladybug}

Timestamp: 2010-01-11 12:05:37 UTC

Congratulations to you both! Check your inboxes and get back to me with your address so I can get your goodies out in the mail! Thanks again for entering and stay tuned for another giveaway later this month!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jessica and MyBlogSpark! I love General Mills cereals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Cheryl! Thanks again for entering. Your coupon has gone out in today's mail! Enjoy! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete