Thursday, January 28, 2010

Qdoba on the SUPER CHEAP!!!

I went to Shop Rite this afternoon and on the way back I ran into Qdoba to pick up lunch. I used my coupon from here and a FREE chips & salsa Q from my Entertainment book.

I'm back to report that this was a steal of a deal! I ordered the FREE chips & salsa and got a Craft 2 meal; taco and tortilla soup. I purchased a regular soda and paid just $1.69 for everything!

While at Qdoba I discovered that they have some super offers! They have a Qdoba card. It's a plastic card and reminds me of one of the grocery store frequent shopper cards. You earn points with entree purchases. Upon registering the card online, your account is credited with a FREE regular chips & salsa!

I'm not sure if this is a regional thing but if you visit the Bel Air, MD store on Mondays, you earn double points.

Also at the Bel Air, MD store on Tuesdays through Thursdays students (must show I.D.) earn freebies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment