Here's what I did and how you can do it too!
(2) Pampers 82 ct boxes, $18.99/ea, (2) $1.50 coupons from Cheerios box (there were also $2 coupons in the Sunday paper)
Out of Pocket- $50.44
Submitting for $10 Visa gift card (spend $25 on select P&G products, mail in for $10 Visa GC)
- $10 off next $50 purchase (spend $50 on select P&G products, receive $10/$50 coupon)
- $43.87 in Baby Bucks
- 50 point bonus for entering 2 pks of diapers at Pampers online
- $2 credit from Upromise for Bounty purchase
- (2) $10 Proctor & Gamble coupon books from inside the Pampers boxes
I used the coupons listed above with each item and the $10/$50 I earned from Transaction #1.
Shop Rite doubles the face value of coupons up to $1. For example, .$50 doubles to $1 and $.75 doubles to $1. $1 max. can come off with each coupon. In the case of the rice cakes and yogurts, they were better than free because the Qs doubled to $1 off even though they were only $.77.
Out of Pocket: $44.06.
- $26.72 in Baby Bucks
- $18.61 in Family points
- $1 credit from Upromise for Beech Nut purchase
For less than $100 I walked out of the grocery store with a shopping cart overflowing with groceries! I got a TON of "essentials" that I won't have to shop for again any time soon. Good luck with Shop Rite this week!